- We provide a clean house with cleaned and ironed linen, beach towels, bath towels, face towels. A replacement set of linen and towels can be provided upon request. We provide detergent and softener for the use of the washing machine. We don't not offer catering services, instead we offer for free a range of coffees and beverages.
- Cleaning service can be arranged every 3rd day upon request.
- The fees applied are either sent by dashboard mail or by direct emails by Takis Theofilopoulos. The rents agreed are in euros and are paid net of any bank and/or currency charges.
- A booking is active only after we have received your booking deposit payment.
- Booking deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
- Final payments are paid by bank transfer the 1st day of the month prior to your arrival (ie. Stay: August 30th - September 5th. Last payment: July 1st), unless otherwise agreed.
- Check-in takes place at 16:00 and check out by 10:00 strict unless otherwise agreed.
- Toilet paper should not be thrown in the toilets as the draining pipes get blocked. Use the bins instead.
- The pipelines network water is not for drinking. Always use bottled water.
- The consumption of pipeline water should be prudent as water is scarce in the island. Washing of vehicles or using the common shower in the parking road is prohibited.
- Small pets are allowed only if they remain quiet and bound in the terrace. Any poo remains in the terrace or the garden area should be instantly removed and disposed by the pet owner.
- Smoking is allowed only in the balcony.
- Use the car parking place as instructed upon arrival. Park in front of the houses only for check in and check out. Use without blocking the exit road from other residents.
- Parties are not allowed and noisy behavior should be kept minimal respecting other residents of the house complex.
- When leaving the house, in case otherwise instructed, the house should be left windows open and doors locked. All linen should be placed in the washing machine. Do not turn on the washing machine. The hot water boiler should be turned off. The garbage should be removed and disposed on the bin at the entrance of the bay. The key should be left at the triangular crypt next to the entrance door.
- In case of any loss of the house's equipment please replace or report to arrange settlement. Any damage should only be reported and not attempted to fix.
- We are not eligible for any reimbursement of any kind in case of: an accident, missing items or money, network power supply outage or water supply outage, natural phenomena and/or environmental habitat conditions that may disturb your stay.
- Read and follow thoroughly the swimming pool regulations.
Swimming pool regulations
These are private pools and do not have a life saver.
You have full responsibility of avoiding an accident or misuse of the
pools, so follow the regulations below.
. You must use the shower before using the pool
. Use the peshtemal towels on the long chairs and poofs.
· Diving and climbing on the rocks is strictly forbidden. The maximum water depth is 1.25m.
The use of sunscreen in the pool is prohibited. You can use sunscreen 30 mins before swimming.
· Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied in and around the pool
· People with open wounds, epilepsy or people suffering from a contagious disease or virus are not allowed to enter the pool.
· The use of the pool is done only with a swimsuit. Bathing with clothes or shoes is not allowed.
· Pets are not allowed in the pool
· Never swim after eating. Avoid entering the pool for at least 3 hours after a meal
· Avoid long hours of sun exposure. Safer hours for sunbathing are: 8:00-11:00 and 17:00-19:00
· If you stay exposed to the sun for a long time, it is good to get in the water often. If you do not feel well, get out of the water immediately and seek medical help.
·Respect the quiet hours (15:00-17:30) and make sure you do not disturb the neighbors.